What I am doing right now
I’m still “stuck” or living in Istanbul, Turkey. I haven’t flown in a plane or traveled to another country since I got here back in March. I’ve slowly made a new live for myself here in Turkey. I’m working on getting a residency permit and everything.
It has officially been two years since I started my sabbatical from work. I definitely am ready to return back to work.
I am looking for a job!
I created a new project and I work on it almost daily –– https://randomdailyart.com/
I have a girlfriend who I am currently living with.
I’m doing a LOT of automation stuff which I really enjoy.
I’ve gone keto crazy. I can’t stop baking and cooking random keto foods. Last week was keto cheese burgers with keto bread. This week is keto pizza and another attempt at cheese cake.
What I am excited about
- Growing my https://randomdailyart.com newsletter.
- Automating all the things.
- Going to see more of Turkey (I never stopped exploring the country)
- Working on getting another coding job.
- Creating my first online course about automating everything.
Updated: October 2nd, 2020 Istanbul, Turkey